My sister Mildred sent me beautiful photos from her yard.
Shrub lantana grows up to 4 feet tall with a spread of 1 to 3 feet. Both types perform best in full sun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2018
(
196
)
-
▼
July
(
20
)
- May the Words of My Mouth...
- River
- Lord, Lighten My Load
- NINE
- Back to School
- I Have a Hope
- The earth will be filled with the knowledge o...
- To the Rock Let Me Fly
- Dwell in Safety
- Lantana
- . May you have the power to understand, as al...
- Blotted Out
- Teach Me Your Path
- Flowers and Fountains
- God Bless Our Teachers
- Unfailing Love
- Grandmother's Heart
- Coloring Sheets
- Beloved
- Word of God Speak
-
▼
July
(
20
)


9 comments :
You always have the prettiest headers, and today the post pictures are as well.
The colors are glorious. I can never remember the name of this flower, so it's good to get a reminder. Gorgeous color! What beauty she has to look at!
The Lantana is gorgeous, Karen. And very colorful, just in time for Summer. I can see why the butterfly hovers around it. Tell Mildred hi, would you?
~Sheri
Gorgeous!
The first photo looks like an Easter Egg plant. :)
Butterflies love lantana and I love your sisters flowers and lantana with butterflies... so beautiful...
Beautiful flowers, and that's a great shot of the butterfly too!
Karen, I really need to get some lantana...the butterflies love it. Great pictures. I have not been to visit Mildred for some time...I need to get her blog on my list. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
Sooo pretty! We have hard to find 'full sun' areas in our yard. But the trees keep us cool, it's all good!
Thank you for sharing these photographs.
The colours are just lovely.
My good wishes to you, and Mildred.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment