Monday, July 30, 2018

River

There is a river, and it flows from deep within
There is a fountain, that frees the soul from sin
Come to this water; there is a vast supply
There is a river, that never shall run dry

15 comments :

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Love the words and poem! Pretty scene and photo. Enjoy your day and new week ahead!

Ginny Hartzler said...

i love this poem!! It is so comforting, and true! The water of everlasting life.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

I am so thankful for that 'River'!

Lady Jane said...

Very pretty pic and saying. hugs, lj

Nonnie said...

I can hear Jimmy Swaggert singing this song. I love it!

Lowcarb team member said...

Love the picture.
Love the words.

All the best Jan

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, I love this verse, Karen. And your yellow flower is so cheerful on this Monday morning. That's a great picture.

A happy week to you. : )

~Sheri

Anonymous said...

So very true. God bless your day. xoxo

Susie Swanson said...

Beautiful words and just what I needed again. Thank yo for your uplifting posts. Hope you enjoy the cool weather.

Carla from The River said...

Beautiful my friend.
Carla

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I love this and am as I type listening to the Gaithers sing it. had forgotten it, so beautiful...here is the link
https://binged.it/2OwFhm4

a joyful noise said...

I love this inspirational song. Your photo goes so well with these words.

Sandi said...


AMEN!


Connie said...

Inspiring words! I hope you are having a good day.

L. D. said...

It is great verse.

Blog Archive