Monday, July 9, 2018

God Bless Our Teachers

I know that the experiences of our lives,
when we let God use them,
become the mysterious and perfect
preparation for the work 
He will give us to do.
Corrie ten Boom

I am praying for all the teachers who are getting ready for school. My grandkids start back to school two weeks from now! I still remember wanting to be a missionary, but God redirecting me to teaching young children with special needs. Now my oldest grandchild is a junior in college preparing to be a teacher.

14 comments :

MadSnapper n Beau said...

So good she is following in your foot steps. Teachers are needed and need our prayers

Ginny Hartzler said...

I think you WERE a missionary! Your work was so very important. And God has a special job for each of us, so he must have gifted you you for this. I can't believe school is starting so soon! Back when I was growing up, we were off all of June, July, and August.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

I pray for teachers too....our middle daughter is a teacher and I know what a difficult job it can be.

Patsy said...

I read I think all of Boom's books , what a wonderful person in Christ,
she was.

Red Rose Alley said...

I can't believe school will be starting again soon. It seems like they just got out for the summer. That's wonderful about your grandchild wanting to be a teacher. They are a BIG and special part of a child's life.

Happy July days, Karen. : )

~Sheri

Anonymous said...

All the very best for the teachers and children!

a joyful noise said...

Teachers do shape the lives of our children. My prayers for teachers that they will teach truth, and eliminate those things that harm young lives. I too wanted to be a missionary, but God had other plans, and for many years through giving support, I have planted seeds all over the world. We can give and God gives us credit as though we were there. Enjoy your day Karen.

Susie Swanson said...

I pray for the teachers as well. they don't get the recognition they deserve. I hope your grandchildren have a good school year.

Lowcarb team member said...

Teachers certainly can shape our lives.
Looking back I was fortunate to have some great teachers and I'm always so thankful.

God bless all teachers.

All the best Jan

Susie said...

Karen, I am so glad you became a teacher and that your grandchild is becoming one also. My Angie is a 5th grade teacher. I love teachers. They are so helpful to children and we all remember our favorites LOL. Blessings to you and yours, xoxo, Susie

Annesphamily said...

What a lovely post Karen. I Use to see you at Spiritual Sunday and I do not see many folks from there anymore. Two of our kids having teaching degrees, there were no jobs and they ended up working in insurance. Our youngest daughter Hannah is a pre school teacher. My oldest brother taught for years in elementary school. It is a tough profession today but still admirable. Teaching young minds, Thank you for this share. HUGS and BlESSINGS

eileeninmd said...

Hello, the teachers do have a tough job. It is a blessing to have a good teacher, one that really cares. It is great your grandchild wants to be a teacher. Have a happy day!

Lowcarb team member said...

Teachers are special people …

All the best Jan

Connie said...

Teaching can be a difficult but also very rewarding job. They are so needed--today more than ever.

Blog Archive