The Scripture makes me thankful that He has me in His arms and keeps me safe, day in and day out. Hope you have a lovely day.
I just love that second photo, made me feel good to look at it and to read the verses today added to the good feeling
Wonderful scripture!
Have a blessed day Karen!
"The beloved of the Lord shall dwell in safety by Him,Who shelters him all the day long;"AMEN!
Beautiful post. The photos are good to contemplate and think about the words and how wonderfully they fit.
Yes, we have peaceful assurance in the Lord!!! Love these pictures!
What a sweet picture to along with your verse today, Karen. It comforts me to know that I can rest in His arms.It's a scorcher this week. Just trying to stay cool. I hope it's not too hot for you there. : )~Sheri
What a blessing these verses and photo are to me.
Post a Comment
9 comments :
The Scripture makes me thankful that He has me in His arms and keeps me safe, day in and day out. Hope you have a lovely day.
I just love that second photo, made me feel good to look at it and to read the verses today added to the good feeling
Wonderful scripture!
Have a blessed day Karen!
"The beloved of the Lord shall dwell in safety by Him,
Who shelters him all the day long;"
AMEN!
Beautiful post. The photos are good to contemplate and think about the words and how wonderfully they fit.
Yes, we have peaceful assurance in the Lord!!! Love these pictures!
What a sweet picture to along with your verse today, Karen. It comforts me to know that I can rest in His arms.
It's a scorcher this week. Just trying to stay cool. I hope it's not too hot for you there. : )
~Sheri
What a blessing these verses and photo are to me.
Post a Comment