That my soul may sing praise to You
and not be silent.
and not be silent.
O Lord, my God,
I will give thanks to You forever.
Psalm 10:12 NASB
A neighbor gave me a coloring book with Bible verses and her timing couldn't have been better.
With heat index at 107 in the afternoons it is almost like being shut in by an ice storm! Hope everyone is staying cool!

7 comments :
This is a wonderful, fun, and thoughtful gift! Now I want to see a page after you have colored it!
Hello, the coloring page is pretty. Wonderful psalm. Thanks for the visit, I hope your day is great.
the coloring is beautiful, and so is the verse and you are so right. I rather go out in snow than in this heat... I am not getting enough exercise because it is to hot to go outside. I don't even want to drive to a store or shop
That is beautiful and what a nice craft for these dangerously not days. xoxo
A wonderful way to pass the time in this heat wave, while reading God's Word and coloring.
Nice gift for you to have something to do during these hot days. I hope things have cooled off for you by now.
That's so nice that your neighbor gave you a coloring book. And with Bible verses, even better. I hope you have joyful days creating in it. I bought a "fairy" one years ago and loved it.
~Sheri
Post a Comment