I am your beloved,
Your creation,
And You love me as I am.
You've called me chosen
For Your kingdom.
Unashamed to call me your own-
I am your beloved.
https://youtu.be/7p6MMeUpV8o
This is how God showed his love among us:
He sent his one and only Son into the world
that we might live through him.
This is love: not that we loved God,
but that he loved us and sent his Son
as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
1 John 4:9-10
This is how God showed his love among us:
He sent his one and only Son into the world
that we might live through him.
This is love: not that we loved God,
but that he loved us and sent his Son
as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
1 John 4:9-10

11 comments :
I like both the poem and the Scripture. So thankful for His love.
What a beautiful photograph …
All the best Jan
I wish everyone this young girl's age knew this. It would change the world.
Happy July 4th, Karen!
What a beautiful video and song. And your header is truly "heavenly"! Thank you so much for praying for me, Karen! Whenever anyone asks me what they can do for me, I tell them the best thing they can do is pray. Good to see you again!
I am so thankful for the love God sent to us.
I know your granddaughter is beloved to you also
Hello, cute photo of your granddaughter. Lovely post and words.
Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!
AS all ways I seam to need your verses of the day.
Have a good day!
This is a sweet photo and I love the verse and video.
His love is so great!
Reassuring scriptures.
Post a Comment