Grandkids back in school already. They were excited to go and see their friends. I know they are growing up fast, but I pray they will always come to visit me often. I am very proud of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2018
(
196
)
-
▼
July
(
20
)
- May the Words of My Mouth...
- River
- Lord, Lighten My Load
- NINE
- Back to School
- I Have a Hope
- The earth will be filled with the knowledge o...
- To the Rock Let Me Fly
- Dwell in Safety
- Lantana
- . May you have the power to understand, as al...
- Blotted Out
- Teach Me Your Path
- Flowers and Fountains
- God Bless Our Teachers
- Unfailing Love
- Grandmother's Heart
- Coloring Sheets
- Beloved
- Word of God Speak
-
▼
July
(
20
)

9 comments :
Summer has flown by but I know they want to see their friends and get back into the routine.
They are beautiful girls! You have to be so proud and judging from your posts, they will always come to visit you. It's too early for school!
Back to school already? It seems the kids get less and less of a summer break. This is a sweet picture of your grandkids, Karen. You always have fun projects for them when they do visit. : )
~Sheri
They are beautiful! How old are they? I love that wonderful smile on the younger girl!! In my day, school got out the first week in June, and we didn't come back till September. Some places also have rotating blocks of time off all through the year, so there is no actual long summer vacation.
they are beautiful girls, so sweet. God bless them and keep them safe as they start school this year
You have beautiful grandchildren Karen. I also trust they will visit you now that they will be busy with school. It is good go visit our families. My daughter is flying from So CA to be with me a few days. Son was here last week and we cleaned out closets. Thank you for viewing my new live broadcast on You Tube "A Joyful Noise" or did you see it on Facebook? I am on FB as Hazel Irene Moon.
Hello Karen,
Your grandchilden are beautiful. I am sure they will be happy to see their school friends. Enjoy your day!
Such a sweet photograph.
The years simply fly by, I am always so thankful for precious time spent with grandchildren … the memories are so special.
All the best Jan
Such a sweet picture.
Post a Comment