Whenever I get caught up in worry, let that be my cue to start getting caught up in God - His joy, His faithfulness, His love. Philippians 4:8 reads, "Let your mind dwell on these things, and the peace of God will guard your heart and mind, and take away your worry."
Father God, Today, may I let You do the heavy lifting. Take the burden from my shoulders, so I can gaze at Your face.
The same arms that carry my burden, are also carrying me.
7 comments :
When I begin to worry or fret, I realize I need to grow closer to God again, and I seek His peace.
Amen!!
a beautiful prayer, yours and the one from God's word.. I pray now for peace and for Him to lift you UP
Hello,
Amen, beautiful prayer. Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!
Worry is a form of fear, and Jesus urged us to trust and not be afraid. Tomorrow is not here yet, and yesterday is past, so we only have today. Let us be glad and rejoice in Christ our savior.
as always, I enjoy your photos.
Such comforting words. Thank you for sharing them with us today. Be blessed my friend.
I am grateful for that peace that we are given.
Post a Comment