Sunday, June 17, 2018

Reflection of God's Glory




The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

Colossians 1:15

His Son is the reflection of God's glory and the exact likeness of God's being. He holds everything together through his powerful words. After he had cleansed people from their sins, he received the highest position, the one next to the Father in heaven.
Hebrews 1:3


No other God can be called a father
No other God can be called a friend
No other God can be called Redeemer
No other God's coming back again
Jaye Thomas

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, I love the video. Thank you for sharing and I wish you and your family a blessed day and week ahead. Love you

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

I look to my Father in Heaven for all things.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

Perfect for Fathers day, He is our Father and the best of all Fathers

Nonnie said...

There is no God like our God ... God and Father of all.

Susie said...

Karen, This is a wonderful post. Hope you are staying cool, for today is to be in the high 90's. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Out on the prairie said...

a recent radio show used that first verse and said it would be impossible for us to see all like God does.

Carla from The River said...

Beautiful photo and perfect for sharing with us today.
Love, Carla

a joyful noise said...

Lovely Post Karen: FYI 2 weeks ago I fell and at first they said no broken bones, but a follow up cat-scan showed 2 fractures to my tail bone. They admitted me to the hospital for 3 days and daughter wanted me to go to care home rehab, but I knew they would have me laying around and give me more blood thinner shots, so I asked to go home and have home health nurse come for therapy. I will move around more here at home, plus eat right instead of prepared hospital food.

Connie said...

Pretty photo. Thank you for sharing these scriptures.

Blog Archive