The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying:
Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love;
therefore, with lovingkindness I have drawn you.
Jeremiah 31:3
I love to walk early in the day when the dew sparkles like a prism
and all the birds are singing like a heavenly choir..

13 comments :
Early morning is the perfect time to walk. I used to do that too. Enjoy!
Beautiful! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!
Beautiful words and photo!
Beautiful photo and verse. I love it after a rain, too. When the flowers are covered in sparkling raindrops.
the only time to walk here right now is morning. hot hot… but I love early morning any time of the year
Wonderful to just think about what God can do.
one of my favorite songs is Everlasting Love, it comes from verse where Jesus attended to a lost sheep leaving the other 99. Look it up on you tube, it is powerful.
Reckless love, sorry
Reckless Love (Official Lyric Video) - Cory Asbury | Reckless Love
Before I spoke a word, You were singing over me
You have been so, so good to me
Before I took a breath, You breathed Your life in me
You have been so, so kind to me
Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God
Oh, it chases me down, fights 'til I'm found, leaves the ninety-nine
I couldn't earn it, and I don't deserve it, still, You give Yourself away
Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God, yeah
When I was Your foe, still Your love fought for me
You have been so, so good to me
When I felt no worth, You paid it all for me
You have been so, so kind to me
Mornings are my favorite time of day. What a pretty flower and a striking Pink color. Enjoy your daily walks, Karen. : )
~Sheri
Wonderfu. Thanks for sharing.
your grand daughter singing that song brought tears of joy to my eyes.Join me on Facebook!
Karen, I love how you like to walk early in the mornings. I like to get some outside chores done before the heat rises up on the day. Nothing sounds as sweet as birds singing over a cup of coffee. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
Lovely photograph, and lovely words.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment