My granddaughter Ashlynn has a beautiful soprano voice
and has loved to sing in the choir since she was a preschooler..
Of the many songs she learned as a child, this is one of her favorites.
I am Yours
You are mine
Grow me up
To be like You
Help me know You
Like You know me, Jesus
I am Yours

7 comments :
She is such a sweet little girl and I know you are proud of her.
Karen, I would love to hear your granddaughter sing this. I love the voices of children singing. Our Sunday morning here is sunny and calm. Cool this morning too. Hope your day goes well. Bless you, xoxo, Susie
Hello, it must be a treat to hear your granddaughter sing. Lovely words and post. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and the new week ahead!
so sweet and I am thinking she got her musical ability from you
To be like Jesus is my desire. Love this beautiful post.
Sweet lyrics. It's nice that you share a love of music with her.
Such a lovely post, it must be very special to hear Ashlynn sing.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment