"I do not believe there is one problem in this country or in the world today which could not be settled if approached through the teaching of the Sermon on the Mount ...
|
|
"I do not believe there is one problem in this country or in the world today which could not be settled if approached through the teaching of the Sermon on the Mount ...
|
|
8 comments :
Amen.
your blog looks great and oh so patriotic, love the flag and agree with the president.
I like Truman.
YES, I agree with this! Have a blessed day dear Karen! Love your backdrop:) HUGS!
Powerful
Thank you Karen for this awesome quote from long ago. It is still good for today and I am going to share it on FaceBook. Have a delightful day and enjoy the season we are in.
Hello, great quote. I like your blog background. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!
Those words still ring true.
Post a Comment