Thursday, June 7, 2018

Like Eden

You are my private garden, my treasure, my bride,
 a secluded spring, a hidden fountain.
Song of Solomon 4:12

Let my heart be like Eden inside
Set apart as a pure and spotless bride
Let my heart be like Eden inside
A place where You can dwell in me
Justin Rizzo

Lord Jesus, May we be set apart for you..

8 comments :

Aritha said...

Amen. How beautiful, Karen!

eileeninmd said...

hello, pretty fountain. Beautiful words and post. Let my heart by like Eden, is lovely. Happy Thursday, Enjoy your day!

Sandi said...

Amen to this!

a joyful noise said...

Yes, set apart - - a place where God may dwell.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I think this is almost as pretty as Solomons garden was. maybe even better

Susie Swanson said...

Amen here. What a beautiful post.

Patsy said...

I know I am set apart, But I fall right back in to the worldly
place most every day. I need lots of prayers and I have to confess
often.

Connie said...

Lovely post!

Blog Archive