Happy Bdy Kye! I remember weekly readers arriving in the mail when I was a kid during summer break. Also, our neighbors magnolia blossoms smelling sweet!
Happy Birthday Kye! I have fond memories of June days when I was a child! Bible School and running around outside barefoot:) Enjoy your day dear Karen, HUGS!
A very happy birthday to Kye, and have a lovely time all of you. What a lovely picture. I have been planting lots of plants in our new garden and some of them are bushes with pretty flowers and berries. Can't wait for them to grow. June is a beautiful time of year.
16 comments :
Kye, what a great name!
Karen, how did June arrive so quickly? Before we know it we will be singing Christmas Carols.
Happy Bdy Kye! I remember weekly readers arriving in the mail when I was a kid during summer break. Also, our neighbors magnolia blossoms smelling sweet!
June means summer, means 1/2 the year is gone, means a Happy Birthday to your oldest granddaughter, Kye........good month all around.
Happy Birthday to Kye! She is a pretty young lady. Your header photo is stunning and also, love the reminders of June kind of things.
Happy birthday Kye, and I have never seen a watermelon that could be called adorable. love it
Happy Birthday to your granddaughter, Karen.
And happy first day of June! Oh, summer is here! Not looking forward to the heat here in California. : )
~Sheri
Such pretty ladies! A very cute poem, you wrote it?
Happy Birthday Kye!
Hello, Happy Birthday to Kye. Happy 1st day of June. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend! So much to be happy for!
June is one of my most favorite months. Cute poem. :) Happy birthday to Kye!
cooking chicken outdoors tonight, some foods taste better outdoors
Happy Birthday Kye! I have fond memories of June days when I was a child! Bible School and running around outside barefoot:) Enjoy your day dear Karen, HUGS!
A very happy birthday to Kye, and have a lovely time all of you. What a lovely picture. I have been planting lots of plants in our new garden and some of them are bushes with pretty flowers and berries. Can't wait for them to grow. June is a beautiful time of year.
Yes, happy June and happy birthday to Kye.
All the best Jan
Love the poem. Happy birthday to Kye. hugs, lj
Post a Comment