Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Early morning at Lake

Refreshingly cooler this morning with a good breeze off the lake.
Cookout last evening at my daughter's house
with cartwheels by Kaedyn.

10 comments :

Doris said...

Lake breezes must feel amazing! It was a cooler day here too. Love the cartwheel! Not something I was ever able to do.....how about you??
Enjoy your evening, Karen.

Red Rose Alley said...

What an delightful picture of Kaedyn doing cartwheels. It sure brings back memories. I loved to do cartwheels. Isn't it nice to have a breeze in the early mornings? Your pictures of the lake are pretty, Karen.

~Sheri

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Kaedyn is so cute; wish I could still do that...lol It was miserably hot here today....high humidity, but after all it is summer! lol

MadSnapper n Beau said...

wow, go Kaedyn… I always wished I could do that but was to fearful... I love love love that man in the hole photo... awesome shot

eileeninmd said...

Hello, pretty views of the lake. Cute shot of Kaedyn cartwheeling. Enjoy your day!

Connie said...

Lovely pictures of the lake! I wish I could still do cartwheels! Haha! :)

a joyful noise said...

Cool breezes, good company and beautiful scenery, and a lovely time with your loved ones. Always enjoy your photos.

Carla from The River said...

I love the cartwheels. :-)

L. D. said...

I used to live along a lake in the summer in my younger years. I loved it and miss it still today.

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely pictures of the lake.
Love the one of Kaedyn doing cartwheels too.

All the best Jan

Blog Archive