Friday, June 15, 2018

A Father's Smile

Mother and Daddy's birthday celebration.
 1994
My grandfather Luther Williams 
and  great-grandfather Billy Williams
 about 1956
My grandfather at age 90.
Caricature of my grandpa drawn by my son Carl
The flag says
I break for skirts.

11 comments :

Out on the prairie said...

Nice pics to share, your son is very talented

Anonymous said...

All of these pics bring back sweet memories. God bless your weekend. xoxo

Connie said...

Great photos, and I like your son's drawing too. Nice tribute post for Father's Day. I hope you have a nice weekend!

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

What a sweet post!

Susie said...

Karen, Love your pictures. I often wondered what it would have been like to have grandparents around. Your son is a good artist. :) Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Patsy said...

I really miss my grandfather and grand mother.

Karen said...

I am so thankful to have been close to my paternal grandparents and my great-grandpa until I was 8. My Mother's parents both died when she was a child.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, what a wonderful post and tribute for Father's Day!

Enjoy your day and weekend!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

your son is truly talented, I have always wished I could draw or paint. I enjoyed seeing your family photos, perfect for the coming fathers day week end.

Lowcarb team member said...

Such a nice post for Father's Day.
I enjoyed seeing your photographs, and I like your son's drawing too.

My good wishes

All the best Jan

Red Rose Alley said...

These are treasured pictures. I especially like Cameron's drawing. Oh my, he has a talent with sketching, doesn't he?

~Sheri

Blog Archive