Sunday, January 14, 2018

God's Not Letting Go

Nuggets from Isaiah 41 

                                               
                                                 
The Lord is speaking to His children:

Quiet down. Listen! Sit down and rest. Recover your strength, Sit close, tell Me what's on your heart. Together we'll decide what's right.

Remember, I'm the first on the scene and the last to leave. I know all about it.

Don't panic! I am with you, There's no need to fear. I am your God. I'll give you the strength you need. I will help you, I'll keep a firm grip on you and hold you steady.

I'm not letting go!

9 comments :

Red Rose Alley said...

Karen, what a comfort it is knowing God will hold me steady in His hands. : )

Have a wonderful week ahead.

~Sheri

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is really just what we need in this frightening time, especially with North Korea and the flu epidemic. Now just to breathe, relax, and TRUST.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

I am so thankful He never leaves me.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, wonderful message. Thanks for sharing. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I love the translation and love these verses. my favorite is

Remember, I'm the first on the scene and the last to leave. I know all about it.


Don't panic! I am with you, There's no need to fear.

Christine said...

I just read those words, "Fear not" in my Bible reading today so I'm doubly blessed!

a joyful noise said...

Thank you Karen for this post. It is so good, I am sharing it on Facebook.

Aritha said...

Thank you so much! Hou aazing is our LORD.

Connie said...

Reassuring and comforting words.

Blog Archive