Praying for the victims in Kentucky at
Marshall County High School shooting today.
With Your counsel You will guide me
And afterward receive me to glory.
Whom have I in heaven but You?
And besides You, I have nothing on earth.
My flesh and my heart may fail
But God is the strength of my heart
And my portion forever.
Psalm 73:24-26
Pass me not O gentle Savior,
Marshall County High School shooting today.
With Your counsel You will guide me
And afterward receive me to glory.
Whom have I in heaven but You?
And besides You, I have nothing on earth.
My flesh and my heart may fail
But God is the strength of my heart
And my portion forever.
Psalm 73:24-26
Pass me not O gentle Savior,
Hear my humble cry.
While on others Thou art calling
Do not pass me by.
Thou the spring of all my comfort,
More than life to me.
Whom have I on earth beside Thee?
Whom in heaven but Thee?
Fanny Crosby

12 comments :
This is becoming way too commonplace!
Such a heartbreaking tragedy. "Pass Me Not" was one of Rev. Hatfield's favorite hymns.
Yes, praying with you, Karen.
~Sheri
I saw the headline, couldn’t bear to read the news.
I love the song. My heart goes out to those affected in Kentucky, so sad and useless.
I have always loved that hymn, "Pass me not oh gentle savior"
Have a blessed day Karen.
Yes, praying for those families and young people...and our nation as a whole. Our nation needs Jesus more than ever. And yes, I love that old hymn. Thank you for sharing it.
our world is sad place and sometimes it is hard to remember that God is in control and i have battles with that for all my life..
Hello, I love your beautiful photo. Lovely sky! Prayers for the victims and families of the shooting in Kentucky. It is happening too much!
Enjoy your day!
Karen, The shooting is a tragedy , so sad and heartbreaking. I am keeping the students and their families in my prayers. Bless you, xoxo, Susie
Praying. Such sad and horrible news.
I was saddened to hear this news ...
My thoughts are with all those who have been affected.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment