AMEN!(Yeah, I'm screaming that!):-)
Yes, and we need to talk to him all the time, not just when we need something.
Yes, Amen! Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!
Agree, Amen!
SO thankful that he hears us when we call out or even what we are feeling in our hearts! Have a blessed day dear Karen, HUGS!
I so love reading this verse today! Happy New Year, Karen!
Wonderful truths from our wonderful Heavenly Father!
i have always called out to him, but never really thought about the words private audience. i love that.
What a sweet picture. Words and drawings from a child are so very special.I hope the new year is being good to you, Karen.~Sheri
I agree that God desires to HEAR our voice. He knows our thoughts and often we just pray and praise in our mind, but God wants us to be more vocal. Awesome Post Karen.
Good word, thanks!!
Wonderful scripture today.
Post a Comment
12 comments :
AMEN!
(Yeah, I'm screaming that!)
:-)
Yes, and we need to talk to him all the time, not just when we need something.
Yes, Amen! Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!
Agree, Amen!
SO thankful that he hears us when we call out or even what we are feeling in our hearts! Have a blessed day dear Karen, HUGS!
I so love reading this verse today! Happy New Year, Karen!
Wonderful truths from our wonderful Heavenly Father!
i have always called out to him, but never really thought about the words private audience. i love that.
What a sweet picture. Words and drawings from a child are so very special.
I hope the new year is being good to you, Karen.
~Sheri
I agree that God desires to HEAR our voice. He knows our thoughts and often we just pray and praise in our mind, but God wants us to be more vocal. Awesome Post Karen.
Good word, thanks!!
Wonderful scripture today.
Post a Comment