"What I hear most often as I travel the country are these words that never, ever fail to touch my heart. I hear it so often. 'I am praying for you, Mr. President,'" Donald Trump has said many times.
When I think about all the major catastrophes that America has had to deal with since January, in addition to strife among elected officials, riots in the streets, and threats from other nations, I know it is by the prayers of believers and God's grace that our leaders are able to keep on going.
Chaplain of the Senate Barry Black says, "When we pray we are making our voices heard in heaven."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2017
(
204
)
-
▼
November
(
18
)
- Believe
- When We First Believed
- Prince of Peace
- frosted windowpanes
- Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.
- Leaves are Raining Down Today!
- Thankful
- Getting Ready for Christmas
- Praying for you, Mr. President
- Praying for Iraq, Iran and Kurdistan Quake Victims
- HELP!
- No Longer in the Dark
- Though None Go With Me
- Thanksgiving at Grandma's
- I Can Be Glad
- Potter and the Clay
- Our God Sings
- Nothing
-
▼
November
(
18
)

17 comments :
Amen...we should pray for everybody.
Yes, we need to pray for our President and other leaders! God hears the prayers of his children.
I always feel that prayer and learning God's ways through believing in Jesus is the most important thing in my life
Hello, lately it seems our country needs more prayers than ever before.
Happy Monday, enjoy your day and new week!
Im praying too... Prayer works.. I know
Have a blessed week Karen
Phoebe x
our country and everyone in it and all the other countries need prayers. the weather has gone wild, the world is rocking and rolling, as in the earthquake today in Iran. wind, water, fire, shaking earth and add humans into that and we all need prayers and to pray for sure
Amen! I will continue praying for our president. Thank you for this great reminder, Karen.
We all need to pray for our presidents! Such a gorgeous sky!!
Well said, Karen. We must pray as our Lord commanded for leaders everywhere.
As the song goes, "Prayer is the key to Heaven, but Faith unlocks the Door." Prayers need to go up to Heaven not only for our God-fearing President, but for our unGodly country. God bless us all!
So encouraged and touched by the words and thoughts you shared. Thank you for sharing the President's and Chaplain Black's wonderful quotes, as well. Thanking the Lord for the provision of prayer and the realization of how lost we would be without it♥
Blessings to you!
Jazzmin
I am praying for our President too! Like me, he needs all the prayers he can get! Have a blessed day dear Karen, HUGS!
I so totally agree! Yes, we MUST pray for our President and all of our leaders. We are admonished to do so in scriptures, and regardless of whether or not we agree with the politics, we are to pray, pray, pray. I am thankful for our President, and pray for him and his family every day.
Amen, great post.
Wonderful post. Thanks for this important reminder! And that sky in your header ... absolutely beautiful and reminds us of the omnipotence of the One who hears our prayers.
Karen, what a great post! I am praying with you!!
Carla
p.s
my son Sam liked your post. he has been praying for our president daily.
Thank you again,
Carla
Post a Comment