Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Thankful

Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
And into His courts with praise.
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
For the Lord is good;
His mercy is everlasting,
And His truth endures to all generations.
Psalm 100:4-5

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

Beautiful verse. Hope you have a good evening and a nice day tomorrow.

Carol W. said...

AMEN!!

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is a perfect post for thanksgiving. I love the little church with the path leading up to it.

Red Rose Alley said...

So much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. : ) What a pretty Header picture - it's calming.

~Sheri

eileeninmd said...

Hello Karen, pretty image. Lovely psalm and post. I am thankful!

Have a happy day!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

count me in on the Thankful.. mine are to long to list here

Sylvia said...

Beautiful photo and Amen to the verse. Psalm is one of my favorite books of the Bible.

a joyful noise said...

I love this verse put to song

Blog Archive