A missionary couple that are dear to me, posted this today:
Jesus is beautiful enough to keep us looking at Him; Jesus is good enough to keep us drinking and eating from Him; Jesus is bright enough to never be affected by the darkness; Jesus is faithful enough for us to never doubt Him; Jesus is powerful enough to never fear. Jesus is enough!!
For several years they have faithfully ministered to refugees in an area where there has been fighting. And now today a 7.3 earthquake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2017
(
204
)
-
▼
November
(
18
)
- Believe
- When We First Believed
- Prince of Peace
- frosted windowpanes
- Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.
- Leaves are Raining Down Today!
- Thankful
- Getting Ready for Christmas
- Praying for you, Mr. President
- Praying for Iraq, Iran and Kurdistan Quake Victims
- HELP!
- No Longer in the Dark
- Though None Go With Me
- Thanksgiving at Grandma's
- I Can Be Glad
- Potter and the Clay
- Our God Sings
- Nothing
-
▼
November
(
18
)
6 comments :
Prayers for your friends, and all involved in the earthquake. I pray they know Jesus is enough.
Oh no, I had not heard about this. I just turned on the news. What a gorgeous header!
we saw the earthquake on the news a few minutes ago, so sorry to hear this from your friends, prayers for their safety and that God will help them find the ones that are trapped.
Sending prayers too x
The national news has been slack on covering this. I suppose that we are welcomed in some area but they have been hit hard.
Prayers for your friends and those involved in the earthquake. I heard about this on the news.
Post a Comment