Nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love.
No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39
Years ago when I was at the hospital with my young son, I had a bookmark with this verse printed on it. A nice nurse came in and I felt an urge to give her that bookmark. She stood there reading it, and then told me she couldn't believe how it was just what she needed at that moment, because her husband had just told her he was leaving her. She had never read that verse before.
I am so thankful for our faithful Father in heaven and for His Word.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2017
(
204
)
-
▼
November
(
18
)
- Believe
- When We First Believed
- Prince of Peace
- frosted windowpanes
- Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.
- Leaves are Raining Down Today!
- Thankful
- Getting Ready for Christmas
- Praying for you, Mr. President
- Praying for Iraq, Iran and Kurdistan Quake Victims
- HELP!
- No Longer in the Dark
- Though None Go With Me
- Thanksgiving at Grandma's
- I Can Be Glad
- Potter and the Clay
- Our God Sings
- Nothing
-
▼
November
(
18
)

6 comments :
What a wonderful example to always be ready when the Lord prompts us to do something. I have always loved those verses...they are very comforting. Have a blessed day, Karen.
What a wonderful example to always be ready when the Lord prompts us to do something. I have always loved those verses...they are very comforting. Have a blessed day, Karen.
Oh Karen, what a precious story of how the Lord used you. Theses words are ever so special and I never tire of thinking upon them. Thank you for sharing.
Hugs and joy to you!
I love when that happens, when you have just what another needs at that time.
Hello, Karen
What a lovely story and verse. Happy November, have a happy Wednesday!
What a story! How wonderful that God was really working in you on that day. When I saw your blog on my sidebar, and the one word title, I just KNEW right away which bible verse it would be about. Beautiful lighthouse sunset!
Post a Comment