Hi Karen, I love that old song. Takes me back in time. Hope you had good weather today....it was kind of warm this afternoon. Loved it. Hope you are well and having some good times. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
Tears in my eyes when I read your post below about singing. I did some gentle singing this last week. This 'clay and Potter' verse is so special, Karen, and the picture goes perfect with it.
11 comments :
Good Morning. I love the harmonies in this favorite old hymn video. Thank you for sharing the Bible verse. I wish you a very nice day. xoxo
Yes!
I love that hymn, always a favorite.
Thanks for visiting my blog and following.
Glad Mildred sent you.
you have a knack for choosing the songs my dad loved the most. this one is one we sang over and over and over at church when I was growing up.
Nice!
Thank you so much for sharing this! I was just meditating on this today!
Appreciated this post, thank you.
All the best Jan
What a gorgeous hymn. And your sky in the header is gorgeous!
Hi Karen, I love that old song. Takes me back in time. Hope you had good weather today....it was kind of warm this afternoon. Loved it. Hope you are well and having some good times. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
Tears in my eyes when I read your post below about singing. I did some gentle singing this last week. This 'clay and Potter' verse is so special, Karen, and the picture goes perfect with it.
~Sheri
Hello, wonderful song and the photo is perfect. Happy weekend to you!
Post a Comment