Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2017
(
204
)
-
▼
November
(
18
)
- Believe
- When We First Believed
- Prince of Peace
- frosted windowpanes
- Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.
- Leaves are Raining Down Today!
- Thankful
- Getting Ready for Christmas
- Praying for you, Mr. President
- Praying for Iraq, Iran and Kurdistan Quake Victims
- HELP!
- No Longer in the Dark
- Though None Go With Me
- Thanksgiving at Grandma's
- I Can Be Glad
- Potter and the Clay
- Our God Sings
- Nothing
-
▼
November
(
18
)



14 comments :
Pretty pictures. I can remember raking up a big pile of leaves and then jumping into them! That would kill me now!
Hello, it is the same here. Raining leaves.
Pretty images and words. Have a happy day and weekend!
What a lovely place to sit! I imagine the squirrels would frequent this place, too. My favorite is the big pile of yellow leaves with the sun lighting them up!
Your beautiful leaves remind me of my yard. The oak leaves cover the dirt areas and keep the mud down. Thank you for your lovely comments on my recent post. I did not mention how God can direct us in dreams, which are scriptural as many were guided or encouraged by a dream (or vision.)
Those heaps of leaves look all the more colourful as the sunlight baths them in a soft golden light!
Have a lovely day!
Leaves are falling everywhere! 'tis the season to bring out the rakes and make the piles of leaves and jump in them! And then rake them up again and haul them away...or jump in them again...whatever seems best! Enjoy your autumn days while they last! Have a very happy Thanksgiving!! God bless you and yours.
Beautiful pictures! I can just feel and smell autumn in the air:)
Not many leaves left to drop up here! Beautiful pics.
I am singing This is the day, this is the day, that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. love the song. beautiful rain of leaves. the colors are wonderful.
Love fall, love the pretty colored leaves. Have a blessed Sunday.
Karen, Yesterday was one of those "hang on to your hat" days. The wind was crazy here. I know it rained sideways for a long time. :) There's few leaves left on the trees here, only the weeping willow. I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving day. I'll be with my daughter's and their families. That will give me such a lift in spirits. Blessings to you , xoxo, Susie
Same here! Your pictures are so beautiful.
God bless you today!
All of our leaves are long gone. So I am happy to enjoy your photos.
xx oo
Carla
These pictures of all the leaves scattering are so pretty. You still have much color, and I love the picture of that one orange leaf surrounded by all the golden ones.
Happy Thanksgiving, Karen. I'm thankful for your friendship this year. : )
~Sheri
Post a Comment