Kaedyn visited today. The weather was beautiful. We went for a nice walk. and worked on this week's memory verse, getting ready for her Christmas program.
For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6
13 comments
:
Anonymous
said...
So happy to hear that you and Kaedyn had a pretty afternoon to be outdoors. This is such a sweet illustration to go along with her memory verse.
Such a powerful and perfect verse to be learning and reciting at this time of the Advent season...what a perfect way to help this little one learn the true meaning of Christmas!!
A tear in my eye, as this is one of my favorite verses, Karen. He is, indeed, WONDERFUL. Oh how special that Kaedyn will be in the Christmas program. I'm sure your heart swells with joy for this precious girl.
Hi Karen, I know you enjoyed your granddaughter being at your house. We love our young people. Glad you had good weather too. Another nice day here, not as warm but so pretty. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
It got cooler here today...started out sunny and beautiful and by afternoon, there was a wintry look and it was a bit cooler, but still very warm for this time of year.
13 comments :
So happy to hear that you and Kaedyn had a pretty afternoon to be outdoors. This is such a sweet illustration to go along with her memory verse.
How exciting for Kaedyn to be in the program.
What a gorgeous header! Sounds like a wonderful visit.
Such a powerful and perfect verse to be learning and reciting at this time of the Advent season...what a perfect way to help this little one learn the true meaning of Christmas!!
Oh I know that made you smile! A visit is one of my most favorite things! Enjoy your day dear Karen, HUGS!
Hello, that is nice to have your granddaughter over for a visit and walk.
A lot of my happy memories were of times spent with my grandmother. Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!
Sounds like the perfect day Karen.
great news she could come for a visit and walk with you... I remember vividly memorizing verses this time of year for the Christmas play at church
I know Kaedyn is such a blessing to you and it is fun to spend time with her. God bless you today.
A tear in my eye, as this is one of my favorite verses, Karen. He is, indeed, WONDERFUL. Oh how special that Kaedyn will be in the Christmas program. I'm sure your heart swells with joy for this precious girl.
~Sheri
ps...your Blue Header is beautiful.
I do like the picture you've included with the verse.
I think it's lovely you and Kaedyn spend time together ...
All the best Jan
Hi Karen, I know you enjoyed your granddaughter being at your house. We love our young people. Glad you had good weather too. Another nice day here, not as warm but so pretty. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
It got cooler here today...started out sunny and beautiful and by afternoon, there was a wintry look and it was a bit cooler, but still very warm for this time of year.
Post a Comment