Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2017
(
204
)
-
▼
November
(
18
)
- Believe
- When We First Believed
- Prince of Peace
- frosted windowpanes
- Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.
- Leaves are Raining Down Today!
- Thankful
- Getting Ready for Christmas
- Praying for you, Mr. President
- Praying for Iraq, Iran and Kurdistan Quake Victims
- HELP!
- No Longer in the Dark
- Though None Go With Me
- Thanksgiving at Grandma's
- I Can Be Glad
- Potter and the Clay
- Our God Sings
- Nothing
-
▼
November
(
18
)
6 comments :
A very sweet picture and a beautiful tree. I love the warm glow of Christmas lights in the evening.
So sweet, I love that little tree. Is she counting out candy in the dish?
Oh Kaedyn, you are such a sweet child. A bright shining light in your grandmother's life. I love this picture, Karen.
~Sheri
I have two trees just like this one, I love the lights even in the day time.. so glad you have her with you, she is precious
Aw, this is such a sweet picture.
Just love this photograph you've shared ...
All the best Jan
Post a Comment