Breathtaking pictures!!!!
Hello, pretty words and images. It was 29° here this morning. Enjoy your day and weekend!
Amen! I can remember some especially cold mornings in our childhood home where the windows would frost over like this. It was fun to see the crystals up close from the warmth of indoors.
It looks like a design on the frosted windowpanes. It never gets that cold here for the windows to have frost on them. It sure is pretty.Let the Christmas season begin!~Sheri
Lovely!
Beautiful, thank you for sharing.
I love a frosted windowpane and the smell of a fire burning in the fireplace:) Enjoy your day dear Karen, HUGS!
Beautiful
I love frosted panes, the look of them, but do not want one in my house. I wonder if I put a piece of glass in the freezer??? LOL
Lovely pictures of soon to be winter! Have a peaceful weekend.
I had frost like that on my car yesterday morning!
This picture of the deer reminds me of an old Christmas ornament of a mini scene within an egg. Two itty bitty plastic deer inside there.
This is such a beautiful set of patterns on the glass.
Beautiful photo!
Amen! Lovely to read all the beautiful scriptures and with your photos.Have a blessed weekend!♡
Post a Comment
15 comments :
Breathtaking pictures!!!!
Hello, pretty words and images. It was 29° here this morning.
Enjoy your day and weekend!
Amen! I can remember some especially cold mornings in our childhood home where the windows would frost over like this. It was fun to see the crystals up close from the warmth of indoors.
It looks like a design on the frosted windowpanes. It never gets that cold here for the windows to have frost on them. It sure is pretty.
Let the Christmas season begin!
~Sheri
Lovely!
Beautiful, thank you for sharing.
I love a frosted windowpane and the smell of a fire burning in the fireplace:) Enjoy your day dear Karen, HUGS!
Beautiful
I love frosted panes, the look of them, but do not want one in my house. I wonder if I put a piece of glass in the freezer??? LOL
Lovely pictures of soon to be winter! Have a peaceful weekend.
I had frost like that on my car yesterday morning!
This picture of the deer reminds me of an old Christmas ornament of a mini scene within an egg. Two itty bitty plastic deer inside there.
This is such a beautiful set of patterns on the glass.
Beautiful photo!
Amen! Lovely to read all the beautiful scriptures and with your photos.
Have a blessed weekend!
♡
Post a Comment