that there would be a fulfillment
of what was spoken to her from the Lord.
Luke 1:45 ESV
Kaedyn and I were reading from Matthew 2 today about Herod asking, "Where does the Bible say the Christ will be born?" She was fascinated to find out that His birthplace was recorded by Micah 700 years before Jesus' birth.
There is an amazing article on CBN news about all the Old Testament prophecies that Jesus fulfilled.

10 comments :
Anything I read in the Bible never ceases to amaze me, whether I have read it before or not. It is new every time.
Indeed He did!
Hello, it is great you are teaching Kaedyn the bible. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!
Oh what a special story! Have a blessed day dear Karen, HUGS!
the predictions from hundreds of years before have always intrigued me. I have one Bible that at the top has a time line that says where it was on the BC and AD...
The prophesies of old continue to speak and are relevant even today. I love it when the Old reveals the New.
Thanks for the link. I will read it!
It's so nice that you and Kaedyn are so close. Off to check out the link now.
Have a peaceful weekend.
~Sheri
I showed a portion of a Matthew movie to my Sunday school kids to day. It was covering that portion of scripture. I asked the boys why he wanted to know where the Christ Child was. They knew the answer from last years teaching. I was happy they knew.
It is amazing, isn't it.
Post a Comment