by understanding he created the heavens.
By his knowledge
the deep fountains of the earth burst forth,
and the dew settles beneath the night sky.
Proverbs 3:19
But of Him you are in Christ Jesus,
who became for us wisdom from God—
and righteousness and sanctification and redemption—
that, as it is written,
“He who glories, let him glory in the Lord."
i Corinthians 1:30-31
But of Him you are in Christ Jesus,
who became for us wisdom from God—
and righteousness and sanctification and redemption—
that, as it is written,
“He who glories, let him glory in the Lord."
i Corinthians 1:30-31

7 comments :
Oh- to have just a bit more of the wisdom God has --to know always the right thing to do and say.
God bless you, Karen.
Pop by my blog - I have a little giveaway going on- xo Diana
Again, what a lovely background and header. This looks like our Blue Ridge Mountains!
Beautiful verses! Enjoy your day dear Karen, HUGS!
Hello, Karen! Lovely post. The image reminds me of the view from Skyline Drive. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day and weekend ahead.
good morning, sorry I am late stopping by.. beautiful post
Hi Karen,
I am visiting your blog after learning about it from your sister Mildred. I look forward to getting to know you better through your posts. I recently lost my mom and she said you post a lot of positive and uplifting things here. Pleasure to "meet" you.
Blessings,
Jill
Beautiful is all I can say!
Post a Comment