Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Time to Decorate

We will have a couple of rainy days, so Kaedyn and I are decorating my apartment for Fall.
She dislikes coloring, but she likes for me to color and cut out the pictures she chooses.

12 comments :

Visits With Mary said...

Fall is a wonderful time of year!!

Ginny Hartzler said...

What fun. And how cool that you involved her, and made it a fun project.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

What fun to have a little one to enjoy decorating with....I love this time of the year and the colors and smells it brings. Enjoy being with her.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Cute Autumn decorations. I am sure you and Kaedyn had fun decorating.

Have a happy day!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

fun decorations

Red Rose Alley said...

How wonderful that you are decorating for Fall with Kaedyn. I love that little bear with the pumpkins. Have fun!

~Sheri

Theresa said...

It's feeling like Fall here, it's gonna warm up a little bit again... but that's ok too! I need to start some Fall decorating too! Enjoy your evening dear Karen, HUGS!

Lowcarb team member said...

I love this season.
Your Autumn decoration is looking good. So nice to do it with Kaedyn.

All the best Jan

Doris said...

I put a few things out but my DIL wants me to wait before I put out the pumpkins ;-). We are summer lovers and are hanging on for dear life to the last days!! Your decorations are pretty!

Aritha V. said...

How cozy!

L. D. said...

Fun to decorate when you have someone to appreciate with you.

Blog Archive