I love this little poem...and the beautiful fountain...and the rainbow in the mist. So lovely. I love that God have us His rainbow to always remind us of His promise to us. Our God is faithful always.
I do too! calming for sure.
The fountain rainbow is gorgeous! I have never seen a rainbow in a fountain. Your leaf header is beautiful!
Water features make a garden area so special.
Karen, I like the poem and the pictures very much. Hope you have a great weekend. It's to get hot again. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
The spray of mist, the sound of water, so peaceful!!
Good morning, pretty images. I like the fountain and rainbow. Happy weekend to you!
I believe that when we see a rainbow it is a gift. I received the gift of a rainbow on your blog today, thank you. : ) I loved your poem.~Sheri
Post a Comment
9 comments :
I love this little poem...and the beautiful fountain...and the rainbow in the mist. So lovely. I love that God have us His rainbow to always remind us of His promise to us. Our God is faithful always.
I do too! calming for sure.
The fountain rainbow is gorgeous! I have never seen a rainbow in a fountain. Your leaf header is beautiful!
Water features make a garden area so special.
Karen, I like the poem and the pictures very much. Hope you have a great weekend. It's to get hot again. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
The spray of mist, the sound of water, so peaceful!!
Good morning, pretty images. I like the fountain and rainbow. Happy weekend to you!
I believe that when we see a rainbow it is a gift. I received the gift of a rainbow on your blog today, thank you. : ) I loved your poem.
~Sheri
Post a Comment