Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Firm Foundation

Fear not, I am with you.
Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, I am with you.
Oh, be not dismayed,
For I am your God
And will still give you aid.
I'll strengthen you, help you,
And cause you to stand
Upheld by my righteous
Omnipotent hand.
How Firm a Foundation

7 comments :

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a gorgeous picture. I want to be there! We know that wherever we are, God is there.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I memeorized this verse many years ago. 17 years ago, I was driving and SUV and a woman ran the stop sign, hit me in the rear and we rolled over and over and over. I can still hear the 3 bams as it hit the roof each time, ended upside down, hanging by my seat belt. I was afraid the car would blow up and begged the young man that was kneeling talking to me to in hook my seat belt. he ran his arm through a small crack and unclicked it. they tell me I crawled out he back of the suv, but I have no memory of that. I woke up on my back with emt over me, they put me in EMS truck and she said, I will be right back, we can't transport you until your pressure drops. I held onto the cross I was wearing and said this verse out loud 3 times. she came back and my BP was normal. she said what happened? I told her and she was shocked.

L. D. said...

I really needed to read these two verses right now. I appreciate how God works through our friends on the internet with sharing and encouragement. God bless you.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

What a blessing! Thank you for this post.

Lady Jane said...

I need to memorize this also like Sandra. It is beautiful and calming. Hugs, LJ

Red Rose Alley said...

I just saw this verse recently, and copied it and looked at it often. Thanks for sharing it again, Karen.

~Sheri

Anonymous said...

Such a precious post and I appreciated what Sandra shared, also.

Blog Archive