

These pictures show how amazing God's creation, provision, and protection are for even the tiny seahorse.
As I was watching a National Geographic video about how sea animals are camouflaged from their enemies, I couldn't help thinking about how many enemies in the sea are bigger than a seahorse! Yet God made a hiding place for it in the debris after a storm.
Sometimes we make choices that bring disastrous results, but sometimes there are storms not of our own making.
Kaedyn and I read the familiar story of Jonah in the belly of the great fish. Was the fish a "punishment" from the Lord, or a place of provision and protection until Jonah repented and surrendered to God's will?
In the midst of storms, debris and rubble, Jesus is our hiding place, our protection, our provision..
10 comments :
He is indeed our Shield! Glory be to God Who protects us against unseen enemies! Happy Resurrection day sister and God bless you.
He is my everything.
I love this. thank you. Sarah
like Denise said...He is my everything. Happy Easter.
Amen...so very true...
How true. What a wonderful devotion to think about during the day. The seahorse is almost invisible!
Yes, He is our protection, and that comforts me so much. I bet Kaedyn enjoyed the story of Jonah. Can't wait to read to my grandchildren. : )
~Sheri
You are so correct.
I do see the seahorse, and God does provide for even the smallest of His creation. I am thankful He is my protector. Have a lovely Sunday.
Hello, so true, I found the seahorse. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and new week ahead!
Post a Comment