Wednesday, May 15, 2019

We Bring a Sacrifice of Praise

Through Him [Jesus] then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name.
Hebrews 13:15

For a few short years during this lifetime, believers have the privilege of offering a sacrifice of praise to our Heavenly Father.

The psalmist wrote: "I will bless the Lord at all times. His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
Psalm 34:1
We Bring the Sacrifice of Praise - Brooklyn Tabernacle

5 comments :

Ginny Hartzler said...

YES!

Rose said...

This makes me think of a song...cannot think who it is by or even the name of it.

Doris said...

Absolutely love that song.....and the Brooklyn Tabernacle choir! Someday I would love to hear them in person.
God bless you with a restful night, Karen.

Laurel Wood said...

Good Morning, I really enjoyed the video this morning. Wishing you a blessed day.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

There is something to be thankful for every single day.

Blog Archive