Saturday, May 11, 2019

On Mother's Day

I am thankful for mothers, sisters, aunts. teachers, friends and mentors
who have encouraged me all through my life.
Hope you all have a beautiful day.

10 comments :

Louca por porcelana said...

Happy Mother's Day!A sweet post!Stunning pictures!Hugs!

Laurel Wood said...

Wishing you a happy Mother's day with love. xo

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Ditto!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I hope you have a lovely Mother's Day.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Yes, there have been so many wonderful women in our lives who have blessed us...including our mothers, grandmothers, etc. I am so thankful for each and every one.
Hope you also have a blessed and beautiful Mother's Day!!

Red Rose Alley said...

What a nice and thoughtful post, Karen.

Happy Mother's Day. Your side bars are so pretty.

~Sheri

Connie said...

Happy Mother's day, Karen!

Louca por porcelana said...

I think you changed that stunning header and the picture...I am lucky because I saw them too!Hugs!

Lowcarb team member said...

Such a lovely post Karen.

Here in the UK we celebrated Mother Day on 31 March.

All the best Jan

L. D. said...

I hope that Mother’s Day was a good one for you.

Blog Archive