Your love, O Lord
reaches to the heavens
Your faithfulness
stretches to the skies.
Your righteousness
is like the mighty mountains
Your justice flows
like the ocean's tides.
I will lift my voice
To worship You, my King.
I will find my strength
In the shadow of Your wings.
Mac Powell, Third Day



9 comments :
Beautiful photos!
Wonderful Sunday devotional, and great matching with the verses and photos.
How beautiful,Karen!Thanks for sharing encouragement and faith.Have a blessed Sunday!
Wonderful lyrics and accompanying photos!
Thank you for sharing this. A timely reminder for me. Love you and wish you a pleasant night.
Hi Karen, I looked back thru some previous posts. I loved the iris. I actually went into the florist and ordered four little iris bouquets for each of my sisters, in memory of our mother who dearly loved purple irises and of course she loved lilacs too. I miss my mother so much. I love the picture and words here on your post today. :) Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie
Your Header is so pretty, Karen, and goes perfect with the words.
Have a lovely week in May.
~Sheri
I really like the writing.
Very inspiring words!
Post a Comment