I think praying should be from the heart, and not rehearsed lines..
A wonderful verse and photo. Reminds me so much of our father in our early years.
Thank you for sharing this beautiful verse!Best wishes.
Hi Karen.Yes, there is a power in prayer and I also believe that we have to be encouraged to pray by that written Word being planted within our heart.
Just what I needed to hear today, Karen. You comfort the hearts of others with your special posts every day, and I just wanted to say thank you for that. : )~Sheri
Sometimes I feel like I say the same old things over and over when I pray, but that is better than not praying at all.
Where we would we be without prayer! Have a blessed and beautiful day dear Karen, HUGS!
Comforting words of scripture.
Post a Comment
8 comments :
I think praying should be from the heart, and not rehearsed lines..
A wonderful verse and photo. Reminds me so much of our father in our early years.
Thank you for sharing this beautiful verse!Best wishes.
Hi Karen.Yes, there is a power in prayer and I also believe that we have to be encouraged to pray by that written Word being planted within our heart.
Just what I needed to hear today, Karen. You comfort the hearts of others with your special posts every day, and I just wanted to say thank you for that. : )
~Sheri
Sometimes I feel like I say the same old things over and over when I pray, but that is better than not praying at all.
Where we would we be without prayer! Have a blessed and beautiful day dear Karen, HUGS!
Comforting words of scripture.
Post a Comment