Saturday, May 18, 2019

Promise

Remember your word to your servant,
in which you have made me hope.
This is my comfort in my affliction,
that your promise gives me life.
Psalm 119:49-50 ESV
Pastor RT Kendall posted this today: A ninety year old saint once told my mother when she was a teenager,"I have served the Lord so long now that I can hardly tell the difference between
a blessing and a trial."
Let that grip you.

4 comments :

Brenda said...

Hi Karen,
this is one of my favourite scriptures, one that I have spoken to the Lord many times - which has definitely brought me comfort in my times of trial.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh MY!!! I will be digesting this the rest of the day.

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful bible verses!My "Lilly of Valley" is for you.Have a blessed Sunday!

L. D. said...

A trial or a blessing is serious thinking. Thanks for sharing.

Blog Archive