As we get older, may we never stop bubbling over with joy.
Kids just seem to come into the world overflowing with joy - knowing that rain puddles are for jumping into, steps are for leaping off of, bath water is for splashing onto the floor and a straw is for blowing bubbles in their milk.
May the God of your hope so fill you with all joy and peace in believing that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound and be overflowing - bubbling over with hope. Romans 15:13 Amplified
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2019
(
121
)
-
▼
May
(
20
)
- Overflowing
- Teach Us to Pray
- Trusting
- Heaven-Rescued Land
- Sweet Fragrance
- Keep On Praying
- Rainbow Surprise
- "Who Is Jesus Christ?"
- Promise
- It is He that shall tread down our enemies
- We Bring a Sacrifice of Praise
- Purpose
- True Beauty
- On Mother's Day
- Lily of the Valley
- Why me?
- Your Love, O Lord
- FORGIVEN
- Glad
- Mr. Bluebird's On My Shoulder
-
▼
May
(
20
)

14 comments :
Amen. I gave our pastor a humorous book yesterday and wrote in a note "A cheerful heart is good medicine." He is going on a needed sabbatical so I gave him "The Code of the Woosters" by P.G. Wodehouse, who is guaranteed to lift the reader's mood, or he does for me.
Hello,
What a lovely sight, it does bring joy! Lovely words and post.
Wishing you a happy day!
So true! I taught a lesson once on how being thankful brings us more joy.
Beautiful verse and such a cute story of all the things that give children joy. xo
Thanks for this encouraging post. It made me smile, I can remember blowing bubbles in my milk and other drinks.
I love your waterfall header photograph, and the sweet picture of the child and her bubble.
I agree, 'may we never stop bubbling over with joy'
A wonderful verse you've included in this post too.
Thank-you Karen
All the best Jan
Amen!Hugs,dear Karen.
How I wish I did abound with joy...and I should, because God is in control. But I somehow seem to want to hang on to worry.
"As we get older, may we never stop bubbling over with joy"........I will think about that today, Karen. Children are often filled with joy. Such special little people, and we learn from them as much as they learn from us. What a sweet picture of the child. It kind of looks like Kaedyn when she was little. : )
~Sheri
Wonderful post and a good reminder of how we should try to live our lives.
Karen,
This is so beautiful and so true.
Wonderful post.
Yes, as believers we should always be overflowing with joy...the Joy of the Lord is my strength! We sometimes forget and give in to the doldrums of the day...but when we look to Jesus, we are reminded of His joy and passion for living and giving us life...eternal life...which is something definitely to be bubbling over with joy about!!!
Awesome post and a good lesson to go by. Wish we all could go back to that. Hope you enjoy your Sunday.
Great bible verse. I bubbling over with hope.
Post a Comment