This morning, I was praying for our nation, our leaders, upcoming elections, and for revival in the land. I asked the Lord, "What can I do?!" He led me to Ephesians 6, about putting on the whole armor of God. Verse 18 says:
KEEP ON PRAYING!
With all prayer and petition
pray at all times in the Spirit.
pray at all times in the Spirit.

8 comments :
I think a lot of people just don't think to pray for our country or leaders. But we need to
Great remind...I always pray for my family...At about 150 people are killed here in my country each day...I MUST pray for my country...Blessings and thanks for your kind visits!
This is beautiful, Karen. I will keep on praying.....for many things. : )
~Sheri
Thank you for sharing these verses. I listened to a podcast by Dr. Chas. Stanley this a.m. on this very subject.
xo
I've heard that a lot too, put on the whole armor of God.
This is so true, and something I need to do more of.
That is right Karen, prayer is powerful, and we must pray for all of mankind everywhere that they come to the knowledge of salvation through Jesus. Just before I came over to your blog, this came into my mind:-
'And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.'
God bless.
This is a good reminder of the power of prayer.
Post a Comment