Let them shout for joy and be glad,
Who favor my righteous cause;
And let them say continually,
“Let the LORD be magnified,
Who has pleasure
in the prosperity of His servant.”
Psalm 35:27
Who favor my righteous cause;
And let them say continually,
“Let the LORD be magnified,
Who has pleasure
in the prosperity of His servant.”
Psalm 35:27
7 comments :
These little ones are the future of the church! So people need to tread carefully with them, any enjoy their innocence and joy!
Gleeful! :)
How precious. I hope you will have a very nice weekend. You need a Derby hat!
How sweet that must have been!
For who has faith like a little child! I wish I could shut my adult mind out sometimes and just let go and let God!
Watching the children dance and listening to them sing must have been a sweet moment.
It is wonderful to be spontaneous in worship to our Lord. May we all learn as we observe our children.
Post a Comment