Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Like the Spring Rain

“So let us know, let us press on to know the LORD. 
  His going forth is as certain as the dawn; 
    And He will come to us like the rain, 
     Like the spring rain watering the earth.”
Hosea 6:3

13 comments :

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

I need to remember God has control of the rain and sunshine and not complain.

Net - "It's a Wonderful Movie" said...

Thank you for this inspiring message today! God bless you!

Laurel Wood said...

Good Morning, Such a wonderful verse and I love the sweet graphic. Thank you for the encouraging words this morning. I wish you a very good day. xo

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is so important for us to remember! Especially the next time it rains...

Elizabethd said...

Lovely words to ponder on.

Nonnie said...

One of my favorite verses.

Carla from The River said...

I like the quote art. And as always appreciate the words you share.
Carla

Louca por porcelana said...

Amen.Hugs!

Rose said...

This is good!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Beautiful. Thank you for this. It was refreshing.

Susie said...

Karen, Some times your post just reach the very soul of me and lift my spirits. Thank you this post today. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

Theresa said...

Perfect message for us! Enjoy your day dear Karen, HUGS!

Connie said...

Beautiful sentiment and accompanying scripture.

Blog Archive