
Charlie Brown was pitching in the neighborhood softball game, and pitching poorly. Lucy was giving him a lot of grief. As the criticism continued, Charlie Brown could bear it no longer. In frustration, he stood on his head in humiliation right there on the pitcher's mound.
Seeing his friend's pain, loyal Snoopy walked out and stood on his head beside Charlie Brown.
The Bible tells us:
"Laugh with your happy friends
when they're happy;
share tears when they're down."
Romans 12:15 Message
Happy Valentine's Day to all my blog friends.
I appreciate you!!
"Laugh with your happy friends
when they're happy;
share tears when they're down."
Romans 12:15 Message
Happy Valentine's Day to all my blog friends.
I appreciate you!!
11 comments :
So sweet!Happy Valentine's Day!Wonderful header!
Sweet message here today. Happy Valentine's day to you, Karen! I appreciate you too. :)
Oh, the red roses....be still my heart! I really liked the Charlie Brown story, Karen. He is such a character, and who doesn't love his loyal companion Snoopy? I just bought a tiny box of Whitman's Chocolates with Charlie Brown and Snoopy on the front. The Romans verse is very special. What a lovely post this is.
Happy Valentine's Day to you, dear friend.
~Sheri
Happy Valentine's Day, sister. Love you and appreciate you.
What a gorgeous sparkly background! I don't remember this Charlie Brown story, but it is such a good illustration of friendship and love.
I love Snoopy...I think we all need understanding friends.
Karen, I love Charlie Brown and his pals. :) I am so glad we are blog sisters . Happy Valentine's Day to you too. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
Lovely post.
Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day.
All the best Jan
......and we appreciate you Karen. Happy Valentine's Day.
Happy Valentine's Day! Happy Thursday, enjoy your day, have a great weekend ahead.
Love this and yes we should stand on our heads with our friends:) Have a blessed and beautiful Valentine's Day dear Karen, HUGS!
Post a Comment