Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Confidence

I’m not a warrior
I’m too afraid to lose
I feel unqualified for what you’re calling me to
But Lord with your strength
I’ve got no excuse
'Cause broken people are exactly who you use
So give me faith like Daniel in the lion’s den
Give me hope like Moses in the wilderness
Give me a heart like David, Lord be my defense
So I can face my giants with confidence
CONFIDENCE by Sanctus Real
Last week granddaughter Kaedyn stayed with me a few days. She taught me this new song.

8 comments :

Ginny Hartzler said...

I have heard of this group name, but never saw or heard them before. A good experience!

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

I know you enjoyed having your 'grand' spend some time with you and to learn a new song. I am not familiar with the group or the song, so I learned a new one too.

Laurel Wood said...

This is new to me. I really enjoyed the video. Isn't it grand to have your granddaughter to share this with you?

Red Rose Alley said...

So sweet of Kaedyn to share this song with you. I love the story of Daniel in the lion's den. You have such a wonderful granddaughter, Karen. : )

~Sheri

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Oh, I like that song! Never heard that one before, but the words speak to me now. Thank you for sharing it.

Carla from The River said...

What a special time for you Karen. I have listened to this song as well.
Love, Carla

Brenda said...

I say 'Amen' to these beautiful words.

Connie said...

So wonderful that your granddaughter can share a song with you that you both enjoy.

Blog Archive