Find rest, O my soul, in God alone;
My hope comes from Him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation;
He is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
My salvation and my honor depend on God;
He is my mighty rock, my refuge.
Trust in him at all times, O people;
Pour out your hearts to him,
For God is our refuge.
Psalm 62:5-8
Find rest my soul
In Christ alone.
Know His power
In quietness and trust.
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm.
Father, You are King over the flood.
I will be still and know You are God.
Reuben Morgan

12 comments :
Resting in Him is best.
Gorgeous words and photos!
"Find rest my soul
In Christ alone."
Amen to that! There is really no other place.
You always post what I need🙏🏼 Have a blessed day dear Karen and thanks❤️ Hugs
I always pray God to be a good person...A good mother...Daughter...Wife...Sister...A good professional...Thanks for this post!Blessings!
This is good advice...
Such good words and image.
All the best Jan
Beautiful and encouraging words. Soaring about the storms.
Thank you, Karen. I needed this holy REST today. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Beautiful words and advice. Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!
Beautiful post and good words to read.
Happy new year to you and your family, Karen✨
Hugs, Ida
Such reassuring words!
Post a Comment