or land on the most distant shore of the sea
where the sun sets,
even there Your hand would guide me
and Your right hand would hold on to me.
Psalm 139:9-10 God's Word
If I Flee on Morning Wings
sung by Fernando Orterga
https://youtu.be/7IRQWOq_FNU
If I Flee on Morning Wings
sung by Fernando Orterga
https://youtu.be/7IRQWOq_FNU
12 comments :
There is a gorgeous song based on this, Phil has played it at church. "If I Flee On Morning Wings". See if this link will take you to it on youtube: https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=yfp-t-s&p=if+i+flee+on+morning+wings+lyrics#id=1&vid=58bc6952a6f7ffe681fe7902cd851045&action=click
If not, just go to YouTube and type in the song name.
I love that verse, I pray for God's guiding hand always on my life.
I PTL God is with us wherever we go and there to guide us. Hope you have a happy Sunday.
Amen!
He guides me and holds me, for that I am SO thankful! Enjoy your day dear Karen, HUGS!
Thank you, Ginny and Phil for introducing me to this beautiful song.
Wonderful verse and beautiful song. Wishing you a peaceful Sunday.
Such a wonderful verse, it truly lifts the spirits.
simply beautiful
What a stunning sunset/sunrise. When you mentioned God's Word, it reminded me of a song at church yesterday. The lyrics are....Your Words Are Spirit And Life, Oh Lord, richer than gold, stronger than death. I really liked it and wanted to write them down. Thanks for reminding me on your special post, Karen.
~Sheri
Image and verse as one.
All the best Jan
Amen!Very beautiful!
Post a Comment