Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Don't Give Up

Even though hard times come until the Lord's return, we remember that from before the foundation of the world, there was always God's plan to bring glory to His Son, the LAMB OF GOD. And His glory will cover the earth as the waters cover the sea.

Therefore we do not give up. Even though our outer person is being destroyed, our inner person is being renewed day by day. For our momentary light affliction is producing for us an absolutely incomparable eternal weight of glory. So we do not focus on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
2 Corinthians 4:16-18 HCSB

8 comments :

Carla from The River said...

Thank you, Karen.
xx oo
Carla

Red Rose Alley said...

I really like this, Karen, especially the last part of the verse, very beautiful.

Have a splendid week.

~Sheri

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

True!

Theresa said...

SO true dear Karen! Thank you for this! LOVE your header picture! Have a blessed and beautiful day, HUGS!

Susie said...

Karen, I can always count on your post to put a smile in my heart. I needed to see this today. Blessings to you dear friend, xoxo, Susie

Brenda Kay Ledford said...

Karen, I just found your beautiful blog on Susie's blog. Your posting today was such a blessing.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Exactly!! Don't lose hope! God is working on our behalf all the time. Love your sunset photo too! Our God is an awesome God...He blesses us with so much beauty to behold as He holds us close to His heart. We are so blessed.

Louca por porcelana said...

I didn't comment before but I read this post for my hubbie when you published it and it was so perfect and helpful for us in that moment...Thanks,dear Karen.Hugs!

Blog Archive