Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Forget Me Not

I will not forget thee or leave thee.
In My hands I'll hold thee.
In My arms enfold thee.
I will not forget thee nor leave thee.
I am thy Redeemer
I will care for thee.
Charles Gabriel

I will not forget you.
I have engraved you
on the palms of my hand.
Isaiah 49:15

12 comments :

Rose said...

Oh, these are both perfect....

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

It is comforting to know He will never forget me.

Visits With Mary said...

Thankful

Ginny Hartzler said...

I have always loved this verse in Isaiah!

blooming home and garden said...

Happy new year, Karen✨

Hugs, Ida

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful post and stunning header.Hugs,dear Karen.

Theresa said...

Beautiful! Have a blessed day dear Karen, HUGS!

blooming home and garden said...

Happy new year, dear Karen✨

Hugs, Ida

Sylvia said...

I love that verse. It brings comfort to my soul.Thanks for sharing it.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

So wonderful to be remembered by our Lord God. He will never leave us nor forsake us...He will always remember us. We are truly blessed. Thank you for this reminder today.

Lowcarb team member said...

Image and words so good.

All the best Jan

Connie said...

Wonderful scripture!

Blog Archive