Sunday, January 6, 2019

Faithful Father, Enduring Friend

My faithful Father, enduring friend,
Your tender mercy's like a river with no end.
It overwhelms me; covers my sin.
Each time I come into your presence
I stand in wonder once again.
Your grace still amazes me.
Your love is still a mystery..
Each day I fall on my knees.
Your grace still amazes me.

12 comments :

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

His grace never ceases to amaze me too!

Louca por porcelana said...

God bless you,Karen.Adorable header and post.Hugs!

Sandi said...

Amen...

Theresa said...

So true dear Karen. I pray your day is blessed, hugs!

Lady Jane said...

love this. hugs, lj

Connie said...

As the song goes, "Amazing Grace, How sweet the sound..." So true.

Laurel Wood said...

So true.
xo

Ginny Hartzler said...

Beautiful and true words.

Susie Swanson said...

Beautiful and so true. Hope you're having an enjoyable day.

Carla from The River said...

Happy New Year Karen!

Red Rose Alley said...

aahh, pink roses to start my week. Thank you, Karen.

Have a blessed week in the new year.

~Sheri

Lowcarb team member said...

A very nice Sunday post.

I just love your header, those pink blooms are amazing.

All the best Jan

Blog Archive